We Are the Ones
DVD, downloadable Training Guide, Self-Study Guide and PowerPoint presentationpasscode provided with purchase only
(Program length: 5 minutes)
Now is the time to embrace the concept of looking to ourselves for leadership and change. This thought-provoking insight is at the center of this highly inspirational program. Unforgettable words and imagery combine to motivate individuals, teams and organizations to take action now towards achieving their goals.
Based on a message from The Elders, Hopi Nation, Oraibi, Arizona, this short video program combines amazing footage of the Southwest with a powerful message that will convince viewers to work together to face the future.
"We have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour.
Now you must go back and tell them that this is the Hour."
Key Learning Points
- Use it to reinforce Responsibility. Leadership. Vision. Determination. Teamwork. Change. Value Motivation. Innovation. Inspiration.
- It can be used as a meeting opener, closer, or as an inspiration piece.
- Gives trainers a safe way to bring up topics where there may be resistance.
- It will hold viewers' attention and can be used over and over again.
- Viewers will remember at least one memorable message from the program.