It’s Up to You: Stopping Sexual Harassment for Employees
DVD, Comprehensive Facilitator’s Guide and Reproducible Training Materials, PowerPoint presentation on CD-ROM, Reproducible Pocket Reminder Card, and a Scenario-Only section following the core programs for customized training for each program.
(Program length: 23 minutes)
With recent legal changes, and the ever-increasing need to confront sexual harassment issues in the workplace, the challenges to extensive training have grown. The answer is It’s Up to You: Stopping Sexual Harassment, a comprehensive and updated tool for managers and employees alike. This series uses real-world situations and a knowledgeable host to help your organization understand and stop sexual harassment behavior. Settings include office, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, education, and hospitality.
Join our host as she explains the law, and then introduces 14 real-world scenarios to illustrate the most common sexual harassment issues confronting organizations today, including inappropriate touching, slurs, jokes, computer-related materials, and much more. Clear, concise, and thorough, this version teaches employees how to recognize and stop sexual harassment in their work environment.
Key Learning Points
- In-depth understanding of the key definitions of sexual harassment
- The negative effects of sexual harassment on organizations and individuals
- How to recognize and discourage illegal behavior
- How to respond to sexual harassment from both the employee’s and manager’s perspectives
- Fostering a safe and comfortable work environment
- Judging behavior as a reasonable person
- Proper procedures for reporting sexual harassment
- Prevention and response tools for unwelcome behavior
This Item is Part of a Series
Check out these other items in the series: