Customer Service In Long–Term Care: Making It World–Class
English and Spanish versions, Customizable PowerPoint Presentation, Chapterized Content, Leader's Guide, 10 ten Employee Handbooks
(Program length: 19 minutes)
Customer satisfaction does not happen accidentally. It requires deliberate actions on our part to identify and then satisfy customer expectations. Learn the 10 Rules of World Class Customer Service with Customer Service In Long-Term Care: Making It World-Class.
Key Learning Points
- Anticipate the residents' needs
- Minimize problems
- Speak and listen effectively
- Learning to follow up effectively
- Handle complaints successfully
- Be caring, conscientious, team-oriented and pro-active.