This video is designed to teach participants how to effectively manage change. It demonstrates how change effects individuals internally and the best methods for leading others through change.
Key Learning Points
- To define the five distinct stages of adjusting to change.
- To show that although change is difficult it offers opportunities for growth, learning and new experiences.
- To demonstrate how to manage change internally by following three essential steps.
- To demonstrate how to effectively lead others through change with the help of five key steps.
- To help the participants become familiar with the process of change so that they can be effective managers.
- To show participants how effectively managing change will benefit them, and their organization, in the future.
- To recognize the impact of change on people.
Sign in to view the support materials provided with this program.