What kind of health care organization are you running when a dog at the vet gets treated better than patients in your waiting room? This funny healthcare training video takes a look at some very real customer service issues and helps workers truly experience the patients point of view.
A smile. A reassuring manner. Undivided attention. Thoughtful, thorough follow-up calls. In todays busy healthcare settings, these little things often fall by the wayside.
But when it comes to quality initiatives and patient satisfaction, it is the little things that matter most.
A CRM Learning release.
Key Learning Points
- The patient experience from the patient's point of view
- Easy ways to reassure people at critical points in their medical journey
- The importance of respecting the patient's time, feelings and dignity
- How an unprofessional manner erodes patient trust
- Why follow-through is so important
- The fundamentals of patient-centered care