Sometimes it is the newest or least trained hospitality employee who has the last clear chance at saving guest relations. One employee becomes the face of your organization when things go wrong. This practical and memorable program is specifically designed to empower leisure and hospitality staff with a clear checklist of Customer Service Recovery tools and techniques. From showing empathy and truly listening, to exploring with permission phrases and presenting options, front-line hospitality employees will learn how to match the signals they send to guests with the words they say. A wide variety of realistic hospitality industry scenes, demonstrate the use of The Right Words at The Right Time, to over-come almost any service recovery challenge.
Key Learning PointsSITUATIONS COVERED:
- A potential events customer is upset that the front desk won't match an online room price.
- A guest arrives in a hostile mood because of the parking rates.
- A disappointed guest sends her entire food order back.
- A clueless customer won't stop talking on her cell phone during check-in.
- A suspicious customer accuses a server of theft while she used the restroom.
- A leering and drunk customer tries to get too personal with a young cocktail server.