This course is designed to assist participants in exploring the best practices for problem solving & decision making. It demonstrates how effective problem solving and decision making can benefit leaders, their employees and the entire organization.
Key Learning Points
- To show participants how to define problems by identifying the root cause.
- To teach participants how problem solving and decisions making work together.
- To demonstrate how to solve problems and make decisions by following six essential steps including analyzing the problem, brainstorming solutions, making the best decisions and following through by monitoring results.
- To understand how to creatively solve problems through the use of various techniques.
- To demonstrate the ability to evaluate solutions in order to choose the best idea that will yield measurable Results.
- To show participants how documenting their problem solving process will benefit them in the future.
Sign in to view the support materials provided with this program.