In Miracle On The Hudson: Prepare For Safety, Captain Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger relives the fateful day that he was forced to land Flight 1549 in the Hudson River.
He'll share how he helped save hundreds of lives by calling upon the 4 "C's" Competence, Compassion, Commitment and Communication. Your employees will see how they can acquire and apply these same characteristics in their own life, both on and off-the-job.
Key Learning PointsCompetence:
- What does it mean to be competent on the job
- Situational awareness
- Steps to becoming more competent
- Definition of compassion
- How does compassion affect safety?
- Ways to display compassion on the job
- Understand on-the-job commitment and its opposite – complacency
- Importance of being committed to safety
- Demonstrating commitement on the job, especially in regards to safety
- How communication and safety go hand in hand
- Ways to make sure you are communicating effectively
- Communication techniques, such as open-ended questions