Make diversity work for you, not against you. This dramatic video shows employees how to understand and respect differences, listen, ask questions, and be sensitive to other people. Dealing with Diversity explains the vast elements of diversity, and goes beyond more discussion to specific actions your employees can take in order to learn how to be a force for change by trying to alter the negative attitudes and behaviors of others.
Key Learning Points
- How to positively influence attitudes about diversity
- How to understand and respect individual differences
- How to be assertive and tell others how you want to be treated
- How to accept and value diversity and make it work for you
- How to communicate by asking questions and listening to responses