The changes to the FMLA can be confusing and supervisors can now be personally liable for non-compliance with and violations to the FMLA. Compliance training is more critical than ever.
Help prevent lawsuits and ensure compliance with a clear, comprehensive and accurate summary of the new FMLA. Understanding the New FMLA walks your employees step by step through the tricky legal terrain; explaining the law's requirements in non-legalistic, easy-to-understand language.
Key Learning Points
- Who is covered by the new FMLA?
- Who is eligible for an FMLA Leave?
- What is The Active Duty Family Leave?
- What are Serious Health Condition, Incapacitated ,Continuing Treatment, etc.?
- What are the responsibilities of both employee and employer?
- What is medical certification?
- How does the FMLA affect leaves and benefits?