This brand new 2015 production covers every aspect of the FMLA including updates on same-sex marriage that occurred early in 2015.
Key Learning Points
- What organizations are required to adhere to the FMLA?
- What employees are eligible?
- How much unpaid leave may employees take and for what reasons?
- What employees are exempted as key employees?
- Employer responsibilities
- Medical Certification
- Military Caregiver Leave
- Employee reporting
- Intermittent leave
- What are qualifying military exigencies
- How employee benefits are handled during FMLA leave?
- Job reinstatement after leave
- How the FMLA defines serious health conditions?
- Light Duty
- Fitness for Duty certifications
Sign in to view the support materials provided with this program.