Every day healthcare providers are exposed to potentially infectious bodily fluids. Today, workers must also be concerned about exposure to biological threats. In this vital program, employees will learn about the six major biological agents and how to effectively cope with exposure emergencies.
Key Learning Points
- Six major biological agents
- Symptoms, transmission, treatment and infection control
- Biological disaster preparedness
- Chemical attacks
- Clinical management of infected patients
- "All hazards" approach to facilities planning