In your daily business dealings abroad, your organization faces third-party risks, and it is up to your employees to detect and report wrongdoing. Educate them on these issues and help strengthen your defense against fraud, bribery, and corruption.
Key Learning Points
- Identify examples of third parties
- Recognize potential compliance risks from third-party activity
- Grasp the importance of due diligence
- Understand six key components of third-party due diligence
- Identify four problem area categories and specific red flags