This course is designed to teach participants how to move people forward to a specific business outcome using influence and persuasion. We are constantly challenged every day to influence people on all kinds of matters - this course can show you effective behaviors to accomplish these changes.
Key Learning Points
- Recognize that building relationships is key to influencing others
- Illustrate that influence is not about power, but about tactfully gaining people's support and commitment
- Help participants identify and effectively use the four types of questioning techniques to facilitate negotiations
- Demonstrate how to gain people's support and commitment with the help of five key strategies
- Explain how to transform confronting interactions into collaborative problem-solving conversations