Find out what can happen when employees or potential employees feel the smack of unfair treatment or inequality. This look at various work-related situations demonstrates how for some individuals, "It's just not fair," and paints a truthful representation of the legal consequences managers and organizations can face if an employee files a lawsuit. Explaining the defensive concepts of consistent documentation and recognizable, fair treatment, this unique "news-magazine" style video lays out six specific guidelines for managers to follow and keep out of court.
Key Learning Points
- Recognize when you’re treating an employee unfairly
- Focus on job-related experiences and behaviors
- Act consistently with all employees
- Communicate expectations clearly
- Develop an environment conducive for giving and receiving feedback