Show your employees how lockout/tagout safety starts with a six-step procedure that will keep them safe and is easy to follow. Lockout/Tagout for Pulp and Paper leads workers through the process and explains basic lockout/tagout concepts, energy types, and the lockout/tagout standard.
Lockout/Tagout for Pulp and Paper will help keep your workplace in compliance with OSHA 1910.147 . Lockout/tagout involves six procedures, and this program, specifically designed for the pulp and paper industry, takes viewers to the safety process and explains when and how it should be performed.
Key Learning Points
- Basic Lockout/Tagout
- Energy Types and The Lockout/Tagout Standard
- Six Steps Of Lockout/Tagout
- Preparation and Shutdown
- Isolation and Application
- Control and Verification
Removal And Re-Energizing
- Three Steps of Removal and Re-Energizing
- Restarting Instruction and Training