Lasers play an innovative role in the workplace today as their power, precision and versatility make them ideal for many jobs. However, if mishandled, lasers can cause serious injuries. Laser Safety: The Blink Of An Eye will show your employees how to work safely with lasers, the various industrial and construction uses for lasers, the hazards they pose and the damage they can do if not used properly.
Deflect accidents and blast away hazards with this stunning training program on laser safety awareness, based on the current American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standard Z136.
Key Learning Points
- The various other standards and guidelines that may be associated with their work
- Hazardous situations when working around lasers
- Air contaminants produced by laser operations
- The classification of lasers
- What role the Laser Safety Officer plays
- Engineering and Administrative controls
- How to protect your eyes
- The importance of laser safety training.