Whether your employees love traveling, despise it, travel frequently or go on an occasional trip, they all have one thing in common. They want to stay safe and secure during their travels.
Chances are that nothing out of the ordinary will happen on a trip, but it helps to be prepared. Travel Safety: Know Before You Go will help your travelers understand how to plan for their trip, the do's and don'ts of traveling and tips for staying safe once they're at the hotel.
Key Learning Points
- Pre-travel arrangements such as choosing a hotel and making copies of important documents
- Tips for packing smartly
Personal and Rental Vehicles
- Understanding your insurance policy
- What to look for when choosing a rental car
- Steps for inspecting a rental car
- Tips for staying safe when traveling by taxi, bus, subway or train
- Tips for staying safe when traveling by plane
Hotel Safety and Security
- Checking in and choosing a room at the hotel
- Staying safe once you're in the room