Featuring interviews with legal experts and victims of harassment, this program defines the two major types of harassment – quid pro quo and hostile environment. In a clear manner it stresses the importance of respect in the workplace and explains why it is difficult to speak out against harassment.
Sexual Harassment: The Untold Story helps employees determine whether a particular behavior is considered harassment. It alerts employees to examples of harassment that go beyond sexual favors. Through the stories of real people, viewers see clear examples and trainers are able to facilitate healthy discussion on the topic. The training enlightens everyone on how to handle incidents within the law and organizational policies.
Key Learning Points
- Definitions and examples of Quid pro Quo and Hostile Environment
- The importance of creating a culture of respect in the workplace
- Questions of severity and pervasiveness
- Reasons why speaking up against harassment is difficult
- The role of witnesses and HR in responding to harassment
- Key anti-harassment practices