Sexual harassment in the workplace is serious business. Once & For All: Stopping Sexual Harassment at Work - Employee Version provides inspiring, engaging, effective materials for sexual harassment prevention training. For managers, see Once & For All: Stopping Sexual Harassment at Work - Manager Version or Once & For All: Stopping Sexual Harassment at Work - Manager and Employee Bundle.
Unlike “check the box” type training videos, this film features cinema-quality production and master storytelling conveyed through relatable vignettes. Amiable hosts present the legal aspects of the topic without being “legalistic”. Comprehensive ancillary training materials reinforce required learning points.
Once & For All (Employee Version) is presented through 5 video segments.
1) Introduction (3 minutes)
2) Module 1: What is Quid Pro Quo Sexual Harassment? (14 minutes)
3) Module 2: What is Hostile Work Environment Sexual Harassment? (12 minutes)
4) Module 3: What are Third-party and Bystander Sexual Harassment? (13 minutes)
5) Epilogue with Review of Legal Definitions — in two versions
With Anti-Harassment Policies (16 minutes); Without Anti-Harassment Policies (10 minutes)
This approach helps employees focus on and fully grasp the nuances of each type of sexual harassment. More importantly, because of the strength of the vignettes, they are able to see the impact each type of harassment can have on individuals, understand the reasons why speaking up is so important, and receive instruction on the best way to speak up.
Abusive conduct, bystander intervention, reporting, and building a culture of respect are also covered. Scenarios take place in a variety of industries, including a restaurant, a healthcare facility, a warehouse and a corporate office.
Key Learning Points
- Helps prevent sexual harassment behavior
- Provides one program to comply with state mandates
- Cultivates a respectful workplace