With Once & For All: Stopping Sexual Harassment at Work - Manager Version, organizations can help managers address and prevent sexual harassment at work. You won't find more compelling or comprehensive sexual harassment training for managers anywhere. For employees, see Once & For All: Stopping Sexual Harassment at Work - Employee Version or Once & For All: Stopping Sexual Harassment at Work - Manager and Employee Bundle.
- Full coverage of a manager’s legal responsibilities when sexual harassment occurs
- Provides tips for handling sexual harassment complaints and, when needed, intervention
- Helps the organization build a culture of respect through management skills
Designed for the organization that wants a respectful workplace, this definitive program empowers managers to go beyond legal compliance to prevent and stop sexual harassment…once and for all.
Once & For All: Stopping Sexual Harassment at Work - Manager Version helps change workplace culture by going beyond legalities and emphasizing:
- Practical instruction, backed by powerful examples, to show when and how to intervene.
- Best practices for addressing different types of inappropriate or illegal behavior, properly handling sexual harassment complaints, and creating a respectful workplace for everyone.
The program is presented through 6 video segments.
This modular content approach makes the topics’ complexities and legal points easier to understand. Scenarios take place in a variety of industries, including a corporate office, a warehouse, a healthcare facility, and a restaurant.
- Introduction (2 minutes)
- Module 1: Quid Pro Quo Sexual Harassment, Manager Version (14 minutes)
- Module 2: Hostile Work Environment Sexual Harassment, Manager Version (12 minutes)
- Module 3: Third-party and Bystander Sexual Harassment, Manager Version (14 minutes)
- Module 4: How to Handle a Complaint (18 minutes)
- Wrap Up — in two versions: Without Anti-Harassment Policies (11 minutes) With Anti-Harassment Policies (17 minutes)