Sexual Harassment–Prevention Essentials for California Non-supervisory Employees is an easy-to-use hour-long training that meets all annual training requirements for California non-supervisory employees.
This engaging yet comprehensive program covers six key topics:
1. California and U.S. Law: Who’s Protected?
2. Legally Speaking: The Two Types of Sexual Harassment
3. Gender Issues at Work: California’s SB 396
4. Abusive Conduct, or Bullying: California’s AB 2053
5. Preventing and Reporting Sexual Harassment: The Active Bystander
6. Retaliation: It’s Illegal
Sexual Harassment–Prevention Essentials for California Non-supervisory Employees is an essential tool to help California employees understand the issues and the law regarding workplace sexual harassment and more. The six part 36 minute video along with an expansive leader’s guide that includes discussion questions and quiz fulfills the one hour requirements for classroom training.