Lena is a telephone customer service agent in a busy entertainment booking company. She is under constant pressure to increase call rates and maintain customer service standards. To add to her frustration she encounters a delightful old man named George who is completely inexperienced in using their service and is not really sure what he wants. Our story follows Lena as she learns valuable techniques for maintaining ownership of the call while staying friendly, interested and providing excellent customer service.
Key Learning Points
- Give your full attention to the caller.
- Help your caller communicate their needs.
- Guide your caller to make a decision.
- How to use "back on track" questions.
- The importance of product knowledge.
- Giving options to customers.