Welcome to Time Challenged, a humorous, good-natured look at overcoming the challenges of time management with a support group of time-challenged individuals. The premise of Time Challenged is this: Each of us gets 24 hours in a day. How we use those hours determines our success or failure. Viewers explore how to tackle time head-on, learning how to prioritize tasks and address common daily interruptions such as phone calls, colleague 'drop-ins' and e-mail. Time Challenged takes a humorous, good-natured look at overcoming the challenges of time management as Kent, a time-challenged call center supervisor frantically moving from deadline to deadline, falling short more often than not, works through his productivity dilemmas with a 12-step group of recovering time-challenged individuals. At the core of this training is the fact that we all get the same 24 hours a day, but how we use those hours greatly impacts our success or failure. Viewers will explore how to tackle time head-on, learning how to prioritize tasks and address common daily interruptions such as phone calls and e-mail. Designed as a 1/2-day program, trainers will love how Time Challenged's Leader's Guide provides interactive training during which participants learn from one another much like the individuals they see on-screen.
Key Learning Points
- Identify and take responsibility for time-management concerns
- Fend off casual, drop-in office visitors
- Maximize workspace through better organization
- Set time limits for projects and meetings
- Keep phone calls and emails from taking over their day
- Plan for the unexpected, while building in enough time for projects
- Set goals and prioritize each day's tasks
- Break down tasks into smaller segments, delegate to others
Sign in to view the support materials provided with this program.