Every year in the American workplace…2 million workers become victims of violence and nearly 1000 people are murdered. Workplace violence results in physical and psychological damage to employees and a massive loss in productivity and reputation for organizations. This brand new 2017 production covers workplace violence prevention in the workplace in a clear, concise manner that simplifies this complex and difficult subject.
Key Learning Points
- The behaviors which are considered workplace violence by the Dept. of Labor.
- The Warning signs that characterize an employee on the verge of committing a violent act.
- Prevention steps and techniques.
- How the work environment affects violence
- Threat assessment
- Domestic Violence
- How to handle confrontations and assaults
- Surviving active shooter incidents