Winning Presentations For Make or Break Moments
For Make or Break Moments
Winning Presentations is a premier story-based presentation development program designed to help anyone create more compelling presentations, improve their ability to deliver those presentations with dynamism, and increase confidence as a speaker.
Giving a presentation: some of us love it, some of us don't. But for most of us, we are constantly presenting to others, whether one-on-one, to a group, or an audience.
Authors Dean Hyers and Pete Machalek, have helped thousands of people improve their presentation skills through a method they call story structure. Winning Presentations For Make or Break Moments follows the experience of two clients as they learn to develop a clear message and dynamic delivery style.
Fast moving and easy to watch, this program will entertain as it teaches practical, real-world skills.
Key Learning Points
- Organize their thoughts and ideas
- Speak to the interests of their audience
- Transform anxiety into presentation fuel
- Connect with their audience
- Generate confident and dynamic body language
- Lead their audience where they need to go