This program prepares and motivates participants to pass on their knowledge and skills to create a more productive workplace. It demonstrates how coaching is one of the most effective ways to improve the performance of the people around you.
Key Learning Points
- To show participants how to recognize and transform seemingly ordinary situations into coaching opportunities.
- To teach participants how to distinguish between coaching and counseling situations.
- To teach participants how to pass on their knowledge and skills by following seven essential steps.
- To show participants how to improve the performance of fellow employees through coaching and counseling.
- To teach participants the importance of taking an interest in the careers of fellow employees.