You can't help but notice that almost everything we do now has a chance of being recorded, reviewed and presented to the entire planet. Without question, customers are making their buying decisions based on what they see online. This new kind of customer feedback puts service providers in a very vulnerable position, but there is something you can do about it.
"Customer Service Gone Viral" video program shows how to avoid customer service problems that lead to negative feedback. The video's host guides viewers through a variety of customer service problems presented as viral videos, recorded phone conversations, music videos, rants and blogs. Each problem in the video is followed by a practical, real world solution.
This program not only shows you how to avoid becoming an embarrassing internet sensation--it also demonstrates how to provide excellent service that will lead to rave reviews.
Key Learning Points
- Look out for your customer
- Deliver beyond expectations
- Make every customer feel important
- Resist distractions
- Rephrase the message
- Listen, understand, confirm
- Take ownership of the customer's problem
- Follow through
- Think like a customer
- Keep customer apprised and updated
- Avoid disagreements and blame
- Give benefit of the doubt