Generation conflict costs billions of dollars in lost productivity to organizations like yours worldwide - not to mention the incalculable effects on motivation and morale. Now there's help with generational expert Cam Marston's new DVD course, Mixing Four Generations in the Workplace.
This program will educate and stimulate positive interaction among your people. It will also dramatically reduce workplace conflict and provide managers and supervisors with strategies for dealing with recruiting, retaining, and motivating, using the generational differences in a positive way.
Program One - Defining Four Generations in the Workplace - 18 Minutes
Program Two - How to Deal with the Four Generations - 16 Minutes
Key Learning Points
- Generational context is not about age, but common experiences.
- Acknowledge your team's expectations, not just your own.
- Different is neither right nor wrong, just different.
- Age-ism is the death of any coaching strategy.
- Generational understanding does not take the place of concern for the individual.
- Different generations care about different approaches to the same problem.
- Technology is not universal - assess your team members' affinity level before making communication assumptions.