To be successful in today's increasingly diverse workplace, you need to train your employees on effective communication in the cultural workforce. Intercultural Communication is a complete training program to help your people avoid misunderstandings and communicate more effectively with other cultures.
Key Learning Points
- Why some cultures might avoid giving straight answers
- How to understand what's really being said
- How to read body language and nonverbal business communication
- How to know when 'yes' might really mean 'no'
- What topics might be offensive and disrespectful with other cultures
- Why some cultures prefer to avoid touching, eye contact, etc.
- How to overcome language barriers and avoid translation disasters