Just as each instrument in a band is needed to weave a rich harmony, so does every employee in an organization contribute to its goals. Employees must work together and create a unity that raises productivity and improves the bottom line. Deliver this powerful lesson to your organization and develop a more diversity-friendly culture with Diversity: Respect at Work, a program that helps employees understand, accept, and value differences.
Key Learning Points
- Realize that open-mindedness can benefit the bottom line
- Understand, identify, and manage biases
- Recognize that disrespect can happen even without their knowing it
- Create a more inclusive workplace
- Adopt a "think before you speak" mindset
- Resolve conflicts respectfully