Caught-in/between accidents occur when a person is squeezed, caught, crushed, pinched or compressed between two or more objects. They are one of the four top causes of fatalities in construction work, and can result in serious injuries as well.
"Caught-In/Between Hazards in Construction Environments" provide the information employees need to recognize the caught-in/between hazards that are associated with construction tasks and avoid them before accidents happen.
Topics covered in these products include:
- What are caught-in/between hazards?
- The three major types of caught-in/between hazards.
- Trenching, scaffolding and demolition.
- Vehicles and heavy equipment.
- Powered tools and machinery.
- and more.
"Caught-In/Between Hazards" online, VOD training and DVD courses are available in English and Spanish. Kits and Booklets are available in English only.
The "Caught-In/Between Hazards in Construction Environments" MicroLearning curriculum includes the following 3-5 minute courses:
- "What are 'Caught-In/Between' Hazards?"
- "Three Types of Caught-In/Between Hazards"
- "Trenching, Scaffolding and Demolition"
- "Vehicles and Heavy Equipment"
- "Powered Tools and Machinery"