It's Up to You: Stopping Sexual Harassment for Managers
Realistic vignettes cover all aspects of sexual harassment/complete for managers.
With recent legal changes, and the ever-increasing need to confront sexual harassment issues in the workplace, the challenges to extensive training have grown. The answer is Its Up to You: Stopping Sexual Harassment, a comprehensive and updated tool for managers and employees alike. This series uses real-world situations and a knowledgeable host to help your organization understand and stop sexual harassment behavior. Settings include office, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, education, and hospitality.
Building on the extensive content of the employee version, this program delves deeper into the issues that confront supervisors and managers when dealing with sexual harassment. Each real-world scenario is followed by comprehensive discussions about tools, techniques and the powerful roles that managers and supervisors play in stopping sexual harassment.
Key Learning Points
- In-depth understanding of the key definitions of sexual harassment
- The negative effects of sexual harassment on organizations and individuals
- How to recognize and discourage illegal behavior
- How to respond to sexual harassment from both the employee’s and manager’s perspectives
- Fostering a safe and comfortable work environment
- Judging behavior as a reasonable person
- Proper procedures for reporting sexual harassment
- Prevention and response tools for unwelcome behavior